DBF Doctor, the official site of dbf repair tool.
DBF Doctor is the leading database recovery software designed to rapidly and reliably fix DBF file corruption. DBF file repairs are quick and easy with this acclaimed dbf repair technology from Astersoft Co.
Main program features:
- Repairs corrupt DBF files. The "lost" data becomes accessible again.
- Recovers and restores damaged DBF files.
- Runs on all versions of Windows.
The problem.When you open a damaged DBF file you see error messages or gibberish or even a data file open error message. Your precious data is gone!
Call DBF Doctor! Your data may well be intact and retrievable with the help of DBF Doctor. In a few moments, this .dbf recovery program will fix any corrupted headers in the damaged file and perform other repairs by probing and checking the data deep within your file to fix corrupt dbf data. It will then perform a complete dbase fix, if possible. The next time you open the file your data will be back! A unique artificial intelligence engine is used to drive the automated recovery process which restores and repairs your damaged files as accurately as possible to give a complete dbf repair. You can also, optionally, keep overall control of the data recovery process and work manually with the data in the corrupt dbase file.
Backup files missing? No problem! DBF Doctor can handle this.
Do you work in the IT industry as a system administrator or database user? Then add DBF Doctor to your IT tool kit. The program GUI is so intuitive you will be up and running in minutes. Try DBF Doctor right now by downloading the free trial version from here.
Here are some of the features of DBF Doctor that facilitate fast and effective .dbf file data recovery:
- Analyzes headers and data structures within dbf files.
- Monitors the structure and data within the files during data repair.
- Recognizes all popular DBF formats: Will recover FoxPro, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, mysql, dbf, Dbase III/IV, dbu and so on.
- You have complete control over the file repair process:
- Saves the repaired structure and data to a separate file.
- Optionally, work manually with the data in the file or allow fully automated processes to repair the file.
- Analyzes the data structure of a backup file (if available) then use it to restore the damaged file. DBF Doctor can use this structure to find and retrieve the original data in the damaged file.
- File drag and drop from Windows Explorer.
- DBF Doctor does not hog system resources and so you can stay productive while using it.
- File data structure printouts are available.